- Please adjust your phone to “Do Not Disturb.” Not vibrate. Actually...everyone in class prefers that you leave your phone out in the cubbies
- Feel free to hang in the Sanctuary or the Zen Den before class to catch up with your fellow yogis
- Please leave the Yoga Studio as a place for peace & quiet, as other Yogis are trying to get their Zen on. For some Peeps, this may be the only quiet time they get for the day
- Thank you for being courteous to your fellow Yogis
- Please leave all food and drinks other than water outside the studio.
We encourage clients to register in advance to reserve a spot in class. Reservations may be made online, on our app, or by phone at 574.855.1405. We will always do our best to accommodate walk–ins but some classes reach maximum capacity prior to class start time. Registering in advance eliminates the question to if you will have a space in the class. If we are at maximum capacity you will go on a waitlist and will be notified by email if you receive a space in the class.
If you are pre-registered for a class and are unable to attend, we ask that you please cancel your registration so another client can get a spot in class.
Please cancel class registrations 12 hrs in advance to avoid being charged full price for the class.
New clients should arrive fifteen minutes prior to class. This allows ample time to fill out our liability release form and gives clients the chance to share limitations and/or injuries with the instructor. Existing clients are encouraged to come at least five minutes before class to get set up and be in place for the start of the class.